Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a qualified, passionate, and enthusiastic teaching assistant to support in a Year 2 class. This opportunity is in a multi form entry school with ample opportunity.
The school have high expectations for all there children and look for ways to enable them to find their strengths and reach their potential. They recognise that children learn best when their self-esteem is high and therefore, they have designed a curriculum, alongside pastoral support, that enables every child to have confidence in themselves.
This multi form entry school based in Saltley are looking for an enthusiastic & passionate teaching assistant to join there team. This role is for a Year 2 class on a general support basis however, you will be required to do some small group intervention work and provide support for lower ability and EAL pupils.
This role is for the remainder of the academic year but there could be a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.