Pathway First Ltd
We are looking for an experienced operational Manager to build and lead a team of people within the Skills and Employability sector. Responsible for managing performance and delivery of Traineeships in line with National Standards and Awarding Organisation regulations. Significant FE and Adult Skills sector management experience and a high level of managing Traineeship delivery, as well as knowledge and experience of Ofsted. Experience in managing processes, budget management, Contract Management and understanding funding rules and Provider Financial Audit.
The Traineeship Manager to oversee the operation by coordinating the programme for learners undertaking Traineeships, ensuring the most effective approaches are implemented. Whilst coordinating activities to ensure the recruitment and placement of suitable learners are matched with employers for work experience activities carrying out Health and Safety checks. Monitoring the progress of placed learners, Initiating, and nurturing employer relationships and dealing with any issues or difficulties and undertaking progress reports. Dealing with Partners and stakeholders as well as line management of the team including Vocational Tutors and administrators.
You will need to have a clear strategy for learner recruitment and you will oversee all activities relating to MIS, systems and management of funding. overseeing the delivery of all activities within the Traineeship funded contract including delivery centre management, learner and staff recruitment, employer relations, performance management and compliance monitoring.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage the operational delivery and development of Traineeships Learners, working closely with key strategic partners, monitoring performance and achievement of contract requirements.
* Monitor, drive and manage performance to achieve target contract outcomes through effective management of administration and delivery staff.
* Monitor and review forecasting and produce weekly/monthly reports.
* Manage and oversee the delivery and quality of education on the Traineeship Contract.
To be successful we will need you to be data-driven, understand, interpret and present data clearly and concisely.
* To be open-minded, have a relentless focus and are passionate.
* Have a vision and a clear plan for implementation to develop business effectively and sustainably.
* Along with having an expert level understanding of the ESFA rules.
* The ability to ensure delivery is “Ofsted Ready” at all times.
Are you ready for your next career move?
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary
* On-going training throughout the year – such as our leadership programme and a Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
* Onsite parking
* Flexible working
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.