Our client, a small but successful firm of accountants are looking to appoint a Trainee Accountant to its friendly team.
This is a superb opportunity to gain an entry level position into a firm of accountants.
Job Specification for Trainee Accountant
* An individual who wishes to complete their AAT qualifications having already had
a year or 2 of experience within practice while studying their AAT level 3/4.
* Jobs to include completion of accounts for sole trader and partnership clients and small
* Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken and for clients with
* Completion of quarterly VAT returns for an allocated list of clients, plus helping out
throughout the team.
* Able to work under supervision, but with a keen desire for independence and a keenness to
* The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy
* Prior use of Microsoft Office products would be useful, but not essential. Training will be provided on Iris Accounting suite and Sage.
* Salary will be based on experience and in the region of £14,000 – £18,000, plus AAT study
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213425227/Trainee-Accountant/apply?hlkw=Accounting&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.