An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Accountant to work with one of Birmingham’s most respected Accountancy firms. The chosen candidate will be assisted with career development and the opportunity to attain the ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
• Providing assistance to the tax department with Personal Tax and Corporation Tax work
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
• Flexible time working arrangements available
The Ideal Candidate
• AAT or Degree qualification
• Experience is not required but recommended
• Confident in building strong relationships
• Diligent but efficient working practices
If you feel that you have the necessary talent and skill to be successful in this role click on "Apply Now" and forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.