IT Specialists (ITS) is a trading name of Reynolds and Reynolds and is a nationwide Managed IT Services provider delivering UK-based services to business of all sizes. ITS offers a broad range of IT services including: managed backup and recovery, tailored UK cloud hosting; complete infrastructure implementation; flexible telephony solutions and web creative services to businesses across the country. Extensive resources made available through Reynolds and Reynolds, allow ITS to offer market leading guarantees on response and fix times, giving its customers peace of mind over their IT.
In this role, you will work with a database of business prospects that are a mixture of existing, new or dormant contacts and to gather information that will identify potential customers worth following up. You will contact them by letter or email, and will provide leads and appointments to the Field Sales Team to ensure the department is able to meet growth targets. This role will also require you to research and input new found prospects from various sources.
• Outbound calling experience.
• Excellent Communication skills both written and oral and good clear telephone manner
• Good attention to detail
• Computer Literate and experienced in database navigation preferred
• Knowledge of the IT industry a distinct advantage
• Ability to write detailed follow up notes for business reporting
• Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues
• Confident and Self-motivated
• Friendly Personality and a ‘Team player’
Degree level desired however GCSE’S in English Language and Maths or equivalent and good all round telemarketing and IT experience may suffice.
• B2B telemarketing experience, preferably with a solid IT and/or business knowledge
• Target driven and have the ability to converse confidently at decision maker level
• Excellent telephone manner, be customer focused and have a good sense of humour
• 1 year telemarketing or sales experience
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Life Assurance Cover
• Company Sick Pay
• Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
• Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund – Discounted monthly rates
• Childcare Vouchers – Tax efficient way of paying for childcare
• Ride2Work – Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
• Company Events throughout the Year