Link 3 Recruitment
THIS ADVERT IS DESIGNED TO RECRUIT FOR FREE TRAINING AND APPRENTICESHIPS.
Are you aged 16 – 24 and have an interest or passion for Education? Have you considered a career change into the Education Sector? Are you interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant or Qualified Teacher?
Link3 Recruitment have partnered with a training provider to deliver a variety of Education training courses and Teacher training apprentices, we have developed a training pathway from entry level right through to becoming a qualified teacher. All training is FREE with NO COST attached as it is all government funded.
Level 1/2 Teaching Assistant Academy: Introduction to Working in Schools.
This course is spread over 8 weeks and is designed to introduce you to the concepts and experiences of working with children in Early Years and Primary schools. This course is ideal if you are looking to get into Education and Teaching.
There are 4 elements to the course:
1. Classroom teaching: 1 day per week in a classroom where we provide the basic knowledge you need
2. Work placement in a school: 1/2 days a week placement in a school where you will learn practical classroom skills and be observed by your tutor (70 hours overall)
3. Supervised self-directed learning modules: which you can complete around you family commitments
4. Structured support and mentoring sessions: from teaching staff at the school
You will use an e-portfolio to build your portfolio of evidence and track your progress
* The course is fully funded (subject to certain eligibility criteria see below)
* Your tutor will be available to support you with your studies via phone, text, e-mail or via your e-portfolio.
* Bursaries may be available to support you with childcare and other costs to enable you to attend the course.
In order to successfully complete the course, you will need to have:
* Completed your portfolio of evidence
* Have been assessed in your workplace as a potentially competent TA
Graduates from the introductory course can:
1. Volunteer in a school whilst, completing a level 2 or 3 qualification in their own time.
2. Find a paid Apprenticeship which includes a level 2 or 3 qualification as well as more in-depth mentoring
3. Find a Level 1 paid position through Link3 Recruitment Teaching Agency
Learner eligibility for government funding
The main eligibility criteria is as follows:
* Have lived in the UK for 3 years
* Hold immigration status that grants “recourse to public funds” i.e. the candidate is eligible to receive government funding for the training programme.
* Have passed our initial assessment criteria: Maths & English assessment plus an interview with our Assessor/Tutor to confirm the course is right for the learner and we are clear of the learner’s objectives.
* Unemployed, economically inactive (not earning and not on benefits) or low-income learners (earning £15,736.50 or less), are fully funded regardless of prior qualifications. Other learners are co-funded (50%)
Link3 Recruitment strongly believes that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers.
We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To apply for this role or obtain more information: please call us on (phone number removed) or send your CV to Charlie
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.