A Bilingual Technical Support Specialist 1st Line IT Support Technician is required to join a leading global organisation that specialises in enterprise mobility management solutions based in Birmingham.
* Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field
* Minimum 1-2 years of relevant technical support experience, exceptions for qualified candidates
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
* Proficiency in Swedish, French or German with outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Swedish, French or German
* Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting)
* Strong problem-solving abilities, Strong team player (i.e. flexible, hard-working, fast-learner, self-motivated, results oriented)
* Knowledge of mobile computing space (Windows Mobile, iOS, Blackberry and Android devices)
* Knowledge of software technologies such as networking and databases
* Any prior experience working with mobile device management solutions is an asset
* Any experience with Microsoft SQL
The Swedish, French or German Speaking Technical Support Specialist 1st Line IT Support Technician will provide telephone and email based pre and post-sales bilingual technical support for our software products. Investigate issues reported by customers, and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues. Be able to plan, prioritise and organise workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives. Some travel, local and international may be required in a supporting role for events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bilingual Technical Support Specialist 1st Line IT Support Technician to join a fun and exciting company that craves creative technically minded people.
Swedish, French or German Speaking Technical Support Specialist 1st Line IT Support Technician