A fantastic opportunity for two graduates to start a permanent position with an extensive and structured training program. You will be researching several sports (football, rugby, ice hockey, golf and much more!) and will have the opportunity to go and watch games.
This organisation are leading in their field and have built an impressive global client base. You can expect an excellent structured training program which will support you whilst allowing you to take on responsibility.
They uphold a great company culture with regular socials and events and yearly company trips to places like Ibiza and Las Vagas.
– Degree educated (2.2 or above)
– A-level Maths at grade C or above
– Passion for sports and communications
– The ability to learn quickly, manage time and work efficiently under pressure, at all times maintaining a positive attitude
– A team player who is happy to roll their sleeves up and proactively seek opportunities to add value to both clients and the team
– A curious researcher, able to independently source and identify relevant information and compose informed analysis that outlines the key messages clearly
This is a great opportunity within a fantastic company where career progression is encouraged. Please apply to find out more!