Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Net Temps is currently seeking a permanent Site Manager within the West Midlands area to work on a suite of social housing and affordable housing projects throughout the region.
The developer is looking for someone ambitious, willing to stay with the company for a long period and to progress within it. Preferred candidates will already be well established within the industry and be familiar with timber frame construction. You must be a proactive site manager and a team player who can put their hand to a variety of different tasks.
* All Managers will require CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid & if accredited – Scaffold Inspection
* Must be knowledgeable surrounding Health and Safety on site
* Demonstrate strong communication skills.
* Scaffold appreciation ticket is desirable.
* Proven background in residential sector, preferably within affordable housing projects.
Salary is £40,000+/car & benefits depending on experience.
Time spent working for a main contractor is desirable.
For more information please either; call Josh at Net Temps on 07432525842 or send an up to date CV through to (url removed).
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Business.
Net Temps supplies both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries throughout the UK.
Register with us on (Apply online only)
Visit our website at (url removed)
Follow us on twitter at @Net_Temps
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer