Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Service Engineer (Security Systems, Intruder Alarms, CCTV)
Birmingham, covering the Midlands only
£25,000 – £30,000 + Overtime + Van + Phone + Fuel Card + Training + Door to Door
Are you an Engineer with a background in Security Systems or Intruder Alarms, looking for a role where you can increase your earnings through overtime and door to door pay?
On offer is a role covering only the Midlands, working Monday to Friday which provides a good work life balance, while also receiving excellent training.
The role is within a great company, who are looking to become the most reliable and trusted company for all customers. Within the last 20 years they have gone from strength to strength and have built an excellent reputation in the industry.
This would ideally suit an Engineer with experience in at least one of the following; Security Systems, Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems.
* Provide the maintenance and repairs for Intruder Alarms and Security Systems.
* Work accurately within the timescales agreed.
* Have the opportunity to supervise Trainee or Junior Engineers while they shadow you on site.
* Experience of working with either Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems and Security Systems.
* Driver’s License Required
Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Junior Engineer, Intruder alarm systems, CCTV, Access control systems, Birmingham, Dudley, Walsall, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Rugby, Warwick
If you are interested in this role and think you meet the job criteria, then apply or contact Ben Alford.