Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our business solutions teams are currently looking to welcome an experienced Recruitment Consultant to our Birmingham based business to join a busy finance desk.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
– Managing your own desk within the finance industry
– Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
– Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
– Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
– Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
– Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
– Have experience in the recruitment industry (open to sector)
– Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
– Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
– Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
– Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
– Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
– a competitive basic salary DOE
– a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
– a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
– industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
– a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world’s largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Tom O’Sullivan by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213231489/Senior-Recruitment-Consultant-Finance/apply?hlkw=Finance&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.