My client is a leading contractor in the UK, with a strong presence in the Midlands. They are growing year on year, winning projects within the commercial space.
*Micro managing commercial projects until hand over within budget.
* Dealing with Supply chain and internal procurement.
* Analysing payments of accounts.
* Attending meetings to discuss strategies to increase profitability.
* Reporting to the managing surveyor with financial details and assist in the financial planning.
Skills / experience required:
* Experience in surveying the full life cycle of a construction project desired.
* Strong analytical abilities.
* 3-5 years Commercial experience.
* Degree qualified preferable but not essential.
* Strong communication, with a passion for the industry desired.
* Profit share programme.
* Full Aviva healthcare and life assurance.
* Free parking.
* Very diverse workload with a cutting edge project, excellent for someone who is looking to expand their portfolio.
If you feel you have relevant experience and wish for a secure job, where handwork is rewarded; then this is a fantastic opportunity for you