Vital Human Resources
Senior Engineer – RAIL
Location: Birmingham- Remote working
Term:6 months contract initially
Rate: Up to £420/day umbrella
“Our client is a well-established Nationwide Rail company who provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.”
Working on various projects for enhancement schemes in North West & Central which is part of Central Rail Systems Alliance.
This role undertakes multi-disciplinary design, construction and commissioning of Switch & Crossing and Plain Line renewal and enhancement works on the UK rail network. The Senior Engineer will deliver renewal, enhancement and refurbishment of new and existing high and low speed junctions, station remodelling schemes and line speed increases.
Your experience will include:
* Significant experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with specific involvement in track construction and design projects across multi discipline areas
* Technical qualifications to at least HNC level or equivalent
* Membership of a relevant professional institution
* Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects
* Knowledge of safety management and quality assurance
* Understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of works
* Accident investigation experience preferable.
We are looking to submit CV’s as soon as possible, with the view to be reviewed and appointed in the new year. CV’s to be sent to Nathan Kemp at Vital on:
* N a t h a n . k e m t a l . u k . c o m
* (phone number removed)
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.