I am working with a global engineering consultancy who are expanding their team, and seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Railway MEP team in either their London, Manchester or Birmingham offices. You will be the Electrical Engineering specialist, working on a number of high profile projects which include Hs2.
– Design of rail electrical systems within rail stations
– Design of LV and distribution systems
– Using Amtech software to produce LV system designs
– Experienced Electrical Design Engineer, who has worked within a Railway M&E team, covering station design (Network Rail, Tfl and LUL)
– Ideally a Chartered Engineer or close to chartership
– At least 5 years experience in a similar position
This opportunity could also be suitable for a Principal Engineer, or someone who is ready to take a step up from a Senior Design Engineer position. If you would be interested in discussing this further please contact Sophie at CPR on (phone number removed) or click ‘APPLY’ now
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.