BSV Recruitment Ltd
One of our very good clients is now looking to expand their Civil Engineering team within multiple office locations in the UK and has a wealth of experience working in a broad range of applications for both private and public sector clients. Here in Birmingham office they house a large range of disciplines supporting property and construction activities and as part of the Civil Engineering team you will help to deliver a wide range of civil engineering services under the direction of the Team Manager. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a great multi-disciplinary company and work on some great project.
Responsibilities for Senior Civil Engineer:
As a Senior Civil Engineer based at our offices in Manchester with over 25 staff covering a wide range of disciplines in property and construction, you will play an extremely important role in delivering innovative solutions for our clients and providing a wide range of civil engineering services. You will also be given the opportunity to develop your commercial and management skills.
* Production of Civil Engineering work packages relating to medium to large predominantly private development projects from initial concept through to completion
* Production of flood risk assessments (FRA’s), Drainage strategies and calculations for planning and other statutory consents
* Working closely with other disciplines on Multi-discipline projects
* Representing the company at external meetings with clients, contractors and fellow professionals
* Be responsible for delivering work to a fee and to timescales agreed with a Project Manager
* Prepare client / project proposals
* Assist in agreeing fee proposals and negotiating variations where necessary
* Build project teams from internal and external resources
* Significant experience in a similar role, ideally within a private practice
* Chartered or near chartered civil engineer
* Familiar with drainage design, SUDS, highways, cut and fill analysis
* Good working knowledge of key software packages including civils 3D
* Experience working closely with clients
In return they would offer you:
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Pension scheme
* Highly competitive salary
* Car allowance
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.