Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
A leading mid-size Architectural Practise are seeking a Senior Architect for their Birmingham office. This award winning Birmingham based Architectural Practise are working on some of largest regeneration schemes in the UK. Due to their expansion they are seeking a Senior Architect.
The successful applicant will become a Senior Architect working on residential and/or mixed-use projects, leading a team and having the autonomy to control significant projects.
• Revit/Microstation proficiency are essential as are;
• 3-10 years post part III,
• Outstanding design skills,
• UK experience leading projects and dealing with clients, contractors, engineers,
• Good technical detailing skills with knowledge of UK building regulations.
The successful applicant will gain an important position with a well-regarded firm and be paid commensurate with experience. The office environment is very friendly and fun and the practise has secured a great pipeline of well-regarded projects.
To Apply for this role please send your CV to Rebecca Page at Kenton Black