We are urgently seeking experienced SEN Classroom Support Assistants to work in school’s across Hull and East Riding.
* Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
* Assist with the development and implementation of individual Education/Behaviour Plans and Personal Care Programmes
* Establishes constructive relationships with pupils and interacts with them according to individual needs.
* Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
* Encourages pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
* Sets challenging and demanding expectations and promotes self-esteem and independence.
* Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under guidance of the teacher.
Please further information please contact our office.
Leap Education is committed to the Safeguarding & Promoting the Welfare of Children & Young People and expect all candidate’s to share this commitment. All applications will be subject to our security procedures and each candidate must hold a full enhanced disclosure & barring service check that is registered on the update service
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.