Please note we can only accept candidates who have the Right To Work in the UK
Technical Resources are currently recruiting for the following position. Technical Resources are the market leaders in UK Fire & Security and Telecoms recruitment. Established for the last 22 years, whether you’re looking for your next move, or want to be a long-term contractor, we pride ourselves on a creating a great candidate experience and offering exciting career opportunities.
We are looking for Security Engineers with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Job Title: Security Engineer Location: Multiple Locations UK Wide Start Date: ASAP Duration: Long-term rolling contract
Rate: £60K per annum + mileage and expenses (Based on day rate £230 P/D)
Day to day responsibilities of the role:
Planned and reactive maintenances. Intruder-Galaxy, Texacom, Menvier, CCTV-IP, Analogue, Access Control-Paxton. Envisage 80% of the works will be intruder with the other 20% on CCTV and Access Control.
Must have experience required / Certifications Required:
Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar role Proficient experience in CCTV, Access Control and Intruder alarms. Fire alarm experience is beneficial. Engineers will be required to go through in house vetting.
Hand tools, power tools, steps and ladders, PPE, Android device.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract, Freelance
Salary: £60,000.00 per year
Schedule: Overtime Weekend availability
Application question(s): Do You Have Your Own Vehicle? Do You Have Your Own Tooling?