Secondary Teachers- Supply and Long Term Roles.
*Please note you must have PGCE/QTS to apply for these roles. NQT’s welcome too!
SAAF Education are rapidly growing to become one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in the region.
We are looking for qualified Secondary School Teachers to work on long and short-term contracts as well as Secondary School Teachers that can adapt quickly to new classroom environments, as work will be on a supply basis.
Often, short term contracts lead to repeat and longer-term work for candidates that have impressed during placements.
If you are a Secondary School Teacher and are looking for a new challenge, then please get in touch.
SAAF Supply connects professionals to roles that meet their needs and career goals. We do this by spending time getting to know your aspirations and strengths, and match these to suitable roles.
We aim to build a lasting relationship with you so that we can develop a network of professionals to improve the local education landscape. And most importantly, we enable you to inspire students to reach their full potential.
If you are interested in this Secondary School Teacher role or would like to know more, either respond directly to this advertisement or call Lee today!
Benefits of working for SAAF Supply:
* We offer you a wide range of opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings including: Mainstream Primary and Secondary schools and academies, pupil referral units (PRU), special educational needs (SEN) and alternative provision (AP).
* We offer regular professional development opportunities through workshops and lesson observations including support and guidance around:
* Basic awareness of child protection and safeguarding
* Effective behaviour management approaches
* Special educational needs and disabilities advice
* Introduction to effective lesson planning
* Assessments for learning overview (AFL)
* Effective questioning techniques
* School performance measures
* We take safeguarding very seriously. To become part of our team you’ll need to have an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) certificate before we can offer you a position. If you don’t have one, we can apply for one for you.
Secondary School teacher
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.