Education Network Birmingham
SCHOOL NURSE – Required for large Primary School in North Birmingham. You will be a Qualified Registered Nurse used to working in a School environment and having a significant amount of experience working with children up to the age of 11, their families, support workers and school staff.
You will be:-
– A Qualified Registered Nurse with School-based experience
– Used to working in a busy Primary School setting
– Happy to work with all associated stake holders to ensure a provision for care is made for all children
– Used to working with staff to promote aware of conditions to include Asthma, Allergies, Epilepsy
– Providing assessment and care plans
– Working closely with school education and support team to eliminate any health risk at school level
– Conducting routine health checks
– Promotion first aid awareness
– Facilitating training and talks from medical professionals to include coping with allergies. Use of EpiPens, medication and administration, asthma awareness
– Fitness and wellbeing programmes
The role is being offered on a contract or permanent basis, the ideal working hours are 9am – 3pm but this could have a degree of flexibility for the right person.
You must have the relevant Qualification for this role and have worked in the capacity of a School Nurse we cannot consider candidates from any other background or expeirence for this specialist role. All relevant candidates will need to verify Nursing Qualifications and a curent DBS.
For more information please contact Marie or Benjamin.