Wilmington PLC are looking for a Sales Support Advisor
Sales Support Advisor
Location: Birmingham – B24 9FD
Salary: £20k – £26k DOE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
You are an experienced Sales Support Advisor / Client Services Executive who has exceptional organisation, prioritisation and administration skills.
You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written and are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
You are enthusiastic and engaging team player who has a hands on, proactive approach to help support the team.
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. International Compliance Association is one of them!
International Compliance Association (ICA) is the leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community. Since 2001, ICA has enhanced the knowledge, skills and behaviour of over 150,000 professionals all over the world either through their internationally-recognised portfolio of professional qualifications and training.
Main Purpose of Role
As the Sales Support Advisor you main responsibility will be to support the operational requirements for B2B contracts.
Providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that the overall experience from first enquiry through to enrolment is efficient and accessible.
Key responsibilities include:
– Supporting the onboarding functions for the B2B contracts ensuring all aspects are considered.
– Adhere to team’s KPI and SLAs and demonstrate a commitment to continuously improve on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
– Processing enrolments, including third party resellers, within identified process, ensuring compliance with SLA; sale terms and conditions; eligibility requirements; data protection and local tax regulations.
– Supporting the Sales Team with the completion of Supplier contracts and providing any necessary documents as part of onboarding process
– Providing sales reporting as required.
– To assist the Client Services Sales Manager with any scheduling related queries, appointment of tutors.
– Handling student queries from clients.
– Maintaining Salesforce on behalf of the Business Development Team as necessary.
– Help execute any administrative related activities as may be needed by the Business Development Team.
– You will also be involved in a wide array of duties relating to ICA membership administration and building and nurturing of new members through B2B communications. Specifically supporting with administration and relationship management of Membership plus partnerships and Corporate Membership.
Skills and Experience Required
– Experience in the same or similar role
– Good communication skills (oral and in writing)
– Excellent customer service, preferably in a sales environment
– Experience of operational systems
– Accuracy and consistency
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task
– Reliable and confident
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.