Birmingham, , United Kingdom
Niyaa People Ltd
Up to £34,000 + Vehicle + Benefits
This leading Contractor has secured a number of prestigious Voids and Response Property Maintenance contracts with local authorities and housing associations. They are currently seeking a permanent Repairs Manager to contribute to the running and overseeing of their maintenance work.
The main purpose of the role is to supervise specialist sub contractors and tradesmen to ensure the customer receives an effective and efficient service. You will be proficient and understand response maintenance and voids.
Key Skills required:
• Organisation skills for labour and parts ordering
• Ensure all work orders are completed to time, and leading to delivery of contractual key performance indicators.
• To assist in the investigation of complaints.
• To ensure all pre and post inspections are carried out.
• Understanding of legislation in maintenance and property management, having the ability to translate these into working practice.
• Good at problem solving and providing effective solutions to the clients and tenants.
• Working across three/four streams
• Managing of subcontractors
• Collating information and producing reports
The candidate will have previous experience of site supervising within the social housing arena and supervision of a work-force, it is desirable that you hold the following necessary qualifications:
• First Aid
• Asbestos Awareness
This company is experiencing rapid growth within the Midlands region and can offer any potential candidates future internal progression opportunities. As well as working in a fun, team committed and customer focused environment
For more information please contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250