Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Service Engineer – Midlands
Birmingham, West Midlands, , United Kingdom
The company is a well established and stable air conditioning, service and maintenance provider based across the UK. Their services range from design through install, service and breakdown. They continue to benefit from expansion and have a low staff turnover.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting for an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer in which you will be:-
• Undertaking Service and Maintenance duties to air conditioning equipment.
• Undertaking Service and Maintenance duties to refrigeration equipment
• Working on upright Fridges, Freezers and other refrigeration equipment
• Working on Splits, Multi Splits, VRV’s, VRF’s,
• Working across retail, offices, leisure, commercial
• Mobile role the Midlands
• Covering an out of hours call out rota
• £23k -£27k basic salary depending on experience
• Door to Door travel
• Overtime available at attractive rates
• 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
• Company van, phone, tablet
• Experience in install, service and maintenance.
• Must have FGAS Certificate
• Ideally C&G refrigeration and Air Conditioning Level 2
• Living ideally in or around Birmingham
For an immediate interview contact Phillip Cooper
on (Apply online only)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom