We are currently looking to recruit an Project Manager to join our expanding passive fire protection team. We are undertaking a large number of fire door replacement/repairs schemes across the UK, together with associated passive fire protection works. We are looking for someone to manage and deliver this, on-time and to budget.
You will need to be able to utilise your excellent organisational and communication skills and also manage the supervision and direct a number of operatives on each site to ensure that all trades work together, to an agreed plan. Closely monitor and report on-site progress on a daily basis.
Provide leadership in terms of performance, behaviour, appearance and attitude, demonstrating excellent time management and planning skills.
This is a brand-new position that will alleviate some of the work load that is currently being performed by the team.
GENERAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Construction Project Management.
• Demonstrable record of face-to-face, phone, and email interaction with customers (private and commercial), colleagues, managers, and suppliers at all levels across all functional areas.
• Experience of working under pressure in a busy office environment is essential.
• A calm, measured, and thorough approach to problem-solving.
• Track record of using IT as an integral part of a job.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213410035/Project-Manager-Construction/apply?hlkw=Construction&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.