Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Overall Job Purpose:
Project Management of Infrastructure and Desktop Projects.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Ensuring correct start up and management of projects, implementing and agreeing all processes and procedures
• Obtaining agreement of the project deliverables
• Overall Creation, planning and ownership of the Project plans
• Creating, Agreeing and owning any deployment or migration schedules
• Monitoring and reporting progress
• Ensuring that adequate resource is aligned to meet desired time scales and tasks required by the project
• Interface and liaison between SCC and the Customer
• Operation and maintenance of quality and project control systems
Provision of regular progress reporting to the Customer, including and not limited to; progress against plan, resourcing planning and usage, change management, ensuring that project deliverables are met and producing exit documentation
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
Essential – industry recognised qualification (PRINCE2, APMP etc…), 5 + years PM experience, experience of total ownership, resource management, financial management, SC cleared, customer facing.
Desirable – management of projects over £500k, infrastructure project experience, consultancy background. Experience in working on an customer account or PMO