Our client is a world leading IT company that offer a complete range of products, services and solutions. They are currently recruiting for a Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join the company on a 3 month contract based in Birmingham.
Description of Project:
* Expert knowledge of data centres, routing, switching, managed WAN LAN design
* A proven track record of designing and implementing complex networks including VPNs, MPLS, VoIP, remote access etc
* Storage Area Network (SAN) Design and Best Practices
* Experience of Level 2/3 support for key Infrastructure Technologies (VMware NSX, vSphere, Hyper-V, etc)
* Customer-facing consulting/advisory pre-sales experience
* They should have experience across multiple industries and in several disciplines. They can master a variety of hardware platforms including distributed platforms, desktops, and mobile devices.
* Proven capability in winning, multi-million pound product or services opportunities
* Excellent knowledge of the IT industry – solution design, large complex projects, services, managed services, consultancy and operational delivery
* Solid understanding of internal governance procedures
* Consistent demonstration of having exceeded quotas
* Proven track record of solving complex problems
* Highly motivated with the successful ability to manage time and workload
* Technical skills and ease with software systems
Highly committed and self motivated with a desire to contribute to the success of the business
Capable of collaborating at a senior level within client organisations at both a technical and business level
A strong team player who can communicate and motivate
A good listener and a decision maker
Drive, determination and tenacity in achieving deliverables combined with the ability to quickly establish credibility and influence
Demonstrate enthusiasm for change and the capability to adapt to changing circumstances Accountable for compliance to all standards and procedures as requiredFor a full job specification or to apply, please contact Aidan at Intec UK
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App – enter “ApplusVelosi Jobs App” into Google.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)