Birmingham, , United Kingdom
At SCC we empower our people and customers to excel and put excellence into action every single day. All our employees have the opportunity to inspire, progress and realise their ambitions. We are SCC – great things happen when we work together .
SCC is Europe’s largest independent IT infrastructure and solutions business. As a Managed Services Provider of the year 2015, we are the leading strategic partner to all major technology vendors. With over 5,000 employees across Europe, we support in excess of 5 million users across more than 50 countries. We have even won awards and are in the top 3 for UK Data Centre and Cloud Services.
Through our devotion to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, there has never been a better time to join our highly effective, lean and fast moving business. As a driver of innovation, we are looking for talented individuals who aspire to achieve; be recognised as the best in this industry and surpass expectations.
SCC makes it possible !
The day to day duties will include :-
* Organising and prioritising projects and programmes based on IT strategy/strategic roadmap/budgets and change schedules.
* Collaborating between the business and the IT function to ensure the IT portfolio is aligned.
* Govern and continually improving the demand/supply and resource management processes
* Providing key stakeholders with detailed reviews and reports of the IT portfolio.
* Assisting decision makers with the review/re-prioritisation and optimisation of the IT portfolio.
* Ensuring efficient resource utilisation
The successful candidate must have experience of :-
* IT portfolio management
* Demand / Resource management
* Liaising with influencing senior stakeholders
* Relaying detailed information to the business and IT function at all levels of ability