We are pleased to be partnering with a boutique Finance and Accountancy consultancy who specialise in Senior Appointments and Executive Search across the UK and Europe. Our client have successfully retained their team, and now they are looking for a 360 seasoned perms recruitment professional to join their evolving Accoutancy Practice team in Castle Donnington nr Nottingham.
This mature and credible business have been established for a number of years and are backed by a large independet recruiter, and they come with an excellent reputation in their specialist sector. They have developed an impressive client base by building trusted partnerships with businesses as they take a refreshingly modern approach to recruitment.
This isn’t a high KPI, micromanaged, boiler-room environment, instead they prefer to provide bespoke solutions and this means that each role is treated as a project which is tailored and handled with expertise. This is a people-centric business where employees and clients/candidates are at the forefront of their values.
My client treats their employees as adults, and encourages an entrepreneurial working environment
• It is a mature and upbeat environment where flexibility and autonomy is encouraged – there’s no ridiculously long-hours or burdening KPIs to hit
• You won’t need to cold-call or spam CVs, they take a methodical, innovative approach while thinking outside the box. You will provide transparent, expert, consultative advice to clients and candidates and add long-term value to businesses
• It is a boutique business with an open door policy, they are always evolving with their markets and ahead of the curve
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
• Our client is looking for a 360 Perms consultant with at least 18 months experience in a relevant market, such as recruiting into: Finance, Accountancy Practice Exec Search,or Senior Appointments,
• You must be strong at business development, sales, negotiation and have a network of clients/candidates and a reputation in your niche field that will add value from day 1
• You must have a stable employment history and proven billing figures – ideally at least £85K to 120k per year
• To fit into their culture, you will be a positive, proactive, mature and thorough Consultant who can source and headhunt at the most senior levels, while developing and building your own desk with minimal KPIs or supervision.
You welcome autonomy and creativity in the role and are passionate about retaining clients and candidates
As well as working in a modern business who promote work-life balance, there is the opportunity to work from home two or three days a week and regular team events to promote well-being and inclusion. You will also have frequent meetings with Management and Directors to discuss your individualized progression path, as promotion is welcomed internally. There is an abundance of support and direction to allow you to fulfill your personal and professional ambitions.
A leading commission structure, and the opportunity to work towards a company car or car allowance after your probation period as well as working towards a Divisional Manager role in the future.
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE FORWARD AN UP TO DATE CV OUTLINING YOUR SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENTS WITHIN THE FINANCE AND ACCOUNTANCY SECTOR WITHIN A RECRUITMENT AGENCY ENVIRONMENT.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213136445/Perms-Finance-Accountancy-Practice-Recruiter/apply?hlkw=Finance&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.