An exciting opportunity has become available within a leading Accounting Practice for a Part Qualified / Trainee Accountant.
This role would be a perfect fit for an ACA or ACCA trainee who is ready to step into their next role assisting an Accounts / Audit team.
• Accounts preparation and review of accounts and tax returns prepared by other members of the team
• Work towards developing relationships with clients to become their first point of contact on day-to-day matters
• Ensure that necessary adjustments are made to accounts after review and prior to finalisation with the client
• Job tracking and management to include preparation of draft documents • Preparation of tax computations for review
• Delegate work to more junior staff and monitor progress, including review of work once completed
• Highlight any deficiencies with client records or areas for concern and recommend actions for improvement
• Be part of a team undertaking programmed audit assignments effectively and efficiently, ensuring work is produced to the required standard and deadlines; work towards managing audits for agricultural clients
Skills and Requirements:
• Part qualified and currently studying ACA/ACCA; an exceptional qualified by experience accountant would be considered
• Significant experience gained within a practice environment
• Strong IT skills; MS Office – Xero, Sage and QuickBooks experience would be an advantage
• Be self-motivated, flexible and work well in a team environment • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213232679/Part-Qualified-Accountant/apply?hlkw=Accounting&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.