Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Asbestos Surveyor – P402 Qualified
£23,000 – £28,000 + Benefits
Our client is urgently seeking a highly experienced asbestos surveyor to join their national team. With specialist services in asbestos management, the successful consultancy has developed a vast portfolio of clients within the environmental sector.
As Asbestos Surveyor you will be part of a fantastic team, liaising with clients on site throughout the West Midlands:
* Carrying out management and R&D surveys
* Providing asbestos management plans and updating registers
* Ensuring consistent compliance with HSG264
* Qualified in BOHS P402 or equivalent
* Two years’ experience in asbestos surveying
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Valid UK driving licence and ability to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly skilled and professional team, gaining valuable industry experience and knowledge. You will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package with full expenses.
Interested? For an initial, non-committal discussion about this vacancy or other opportunities in the asbestos sector, please do not hesitate to call Paul Turrall of Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only). Alternatively you can email your CV and we’ll call you back. Emails to