Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Oracle Applications Technical-Functional Consultant – Birmingham – £400-£500 per day
Duration: 6 Months+
Rate: £400-£500 per day
Our client; a fast paced, dynamic retailer is currently looking to recruit an experienced Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant to assist the business in designing and implementing solutions to meet their requirements through analysis, design, development, test and subsequent support of the Oracle Application modules to be used within the client.
* Investigate and document detailed business requirements, functional and technical specifications.
* Carry out GAP analysis and define high level customization requirements.
* Provide time scales and resource requirements to Application Managers
* Configuration of Oracle modules (GL, AP, PO, Inventory, I-expenses, FA, AR) as appropriate with respective documentation.
* Design and develop oracle solutions to meet business requirements. This includes Oracle RDF reports, Oracle Forms interfaces to legacy systems, data conversions and enhancements such as workflows, forms personalisation’s, discoverer reports, BI XML and J-Developer.
* System and QA testing of developed solutions.
* Provide training and assist key users with user acceptance testing.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of the following:
* Functional knowledge of Oracle Applications modules. This includes General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Inventory and iExpense.
* Knowledge of Oracle data model, SQL, ADI and FSG reporting, Oracle diagnostic tools, SQL Performance Tuning, Noetix Views, Lotus Mail server, EDI Gateway and Java.
* Configuring Oracle Application modules as well as specifying and testing customisations required to provide solutions to meet business requirements
* Specifying, implementing and testing localisations for European countries.
* Troubleshooting and customer support to Finance and other business users
* Designing, development, testing and deployment of technical solutions
* Strong PL/SQL programing skills for data conversions, and interface development.
* Development of workflow customizations, BI/XML Publisher, Discoverer, UNIX, Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms personalisation’s.
* Providing troubleshooting and customer support to Finance and other business users
* Development of Payment Formats including SEPA and BACS.
* Experience of Integrating with other products such as email, using Java APIs
* Oracle Release 12 Implementation and support experience
If you have the relevant level of experience across both Technical and Functional Oracle Applications then please apply.
Oracle / Applications / Technical / Functional / GL / AP / PO / Inventory / I-expenses / FA / AR