Tricoya Ventures UK (TVUK) Ltd is a joint venture between Tricoya Technologies Ltd, Medite Europe DAC and BP Chemicals. The company is building and operating the first Tricoya® production plant at their Hull, Saltend site. Tricoya® Wood Elements are produced using Accsys Group’s proprietary technology for the acetylation of wood chips, and particles for use in the fabrication of panel products such as medium density fibreboard and particle-board. These products demonstrate enhanced durability and dimensional stability, which allow them to be used in a variety of applications that were once limited to tropical hardwood or man-made products.
The TVUK plant will operate with a team of around 30 people for the first line and there is the potential to extend in the future.
This is a full time role based on the Saltend Site in Hull and candidates must be capable of arriving on site quickly if required. The role may also require some travel to the Accsys Group Accoya® Plant in Arnhem, Netherlands and the TTL/Accsys Group head office in London.
Supporting the maintenance & operations team through job planning, parts procurement, financial planning, and resource allocation. This new role will also be expected to populate the computerised maintenance systems (Ultimo).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Responsible for providing a safe operating environment which will be achieved through scheduling preventive and corrective maintenance plans. Working with the Maintenance and Production leadership teams to schedule programs and processes to minimise the impact on production.
* Responsibilities include project planning, finance planning and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works from a maintenance and production perspective.
* Support the engineering team in developing the preventative maintenance system for the site, focusing on improving equipment availability.
* Liaise with all departments to plan engineering activities and shutdowns, allocating tasks and resources using Ultimo.
* Create and implement Work Order Management processes which will consist of highly-developed job planning & isolation packs.
* Obtain feedback to ensure maintenance documentation constantly develops and evolves to meet the business requirements.
* Plan maintenance tasks within the business agreed time-frames and priorities.
* Identify the engineering parts, labour and best practice approaches for the plant maintenance.
* Assist with the preparation of permits to work, risk assessments and method statements.
* Generate spare parts lists and co-ordinate with relevant suppliers.
* Production of the weekly engineering plan, to include statutory inspections, maintenance requests, and safety related requests as defined through the operations team.
* Maintain the Ultimo database, ensuring full asset lifecycles are maintained.
Qualification / Experience Requirements:
* Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
* Ideally a Craftsperson with an engineering qualification or trained as an apprentice.
* Ability to understand procedures and instructions specific to the area of assignment.
* Qualified Shift Operator/technician ideally with a minimum NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Process Operations
* Fluent written and spoken English
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.