Are you and experienced Mechanical Technician looking for a new opportunity with a well established growing building services company? Due to continuous contract wins my client is looking for additional Technicians to join them on a permanent full time basis.
About the role…
* Carrying out service and repairs, of HVAC heating and ventilation services plant and equipment
* Working on mechanical and remedial works
* Maintenance and repairs of mechanical water systems to include hot water calorifiers, LTHW systems, domestic hot and cold water systems and air handling units
* Testing and inspection of Fire Dampers
* Air Handling Unit maintenance
* Servicing, repair and replacement of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV’s)
* Ducting and fire damper installation/modifications
* Installation and maintenance of pumps
* Site surveys, problem solving
Duties on water works include: Temperature monitoring, bacteriological sampling, Cleaning and disinfection of systems including cooling towers, Modifications to and problem solving on hot, cold and LTHW heating systems, Maintenance of chemical dosing systems, System dynamic flushes
You will occasionally be required to carry out duct cleaning and disinfection by means of entering ductwork either through a confined space or access points to clean and decontaminate the ductwork.
Skills and qualifications….
* Mechanical Water Systems Maintenance background
* Air and Water Hygiene background
* Mechanical qualification e.g. HVAC/ducting installation NVQ2/3, Plumbing NVQ2/3, or experience in a similar mechanical role
* A Full, clean driving licence is required
* Security clearance
Why choose them…
* Career progression opportunities
* Hours – 08.00am – 16.15pm Monday to Thursday and to 16.00pm on a Friday.
* Overtime and paid travel time
* Five weeks holiday
* Company vehicle
If you are a Mechanical Technician looking for an exciting new challenge with a growing business, please apply today with your CV
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.