Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Vital Human Resources
Our client are one of the leading M&E partners in the UK, delivering for a wide range of customers by creating environments that our clients can excel in and they are currently looking for a M & E Quantity Surveyor to be based in their Birmingham office.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
Alongside this you will have a good ability to understand financial reports and final accounts, and have an ability to develop commercial site teams. It is essential you have worked on M&E packages to £10M in value with either a Main Contractor or Sub-Contractor.
* Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives.
* Regularly reviews project accountabilities.
* Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
* Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
* Liaises with client and project teams to maximise group CR policies and or opportunities.
* Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
* Ensure main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
* Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
* Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
* Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to:-
* Measurement and valuation
* Contractual instructions / notices / orders
* Health and Safety
* Agree and produce main and subcontract final
You will also need to hold relevant qualifications.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, We may however keep your details on file and contact you in the future regarding other suitable vacancies