Birmingham, , United Kingdom
Niyaa People Ltd
£35 – £40K
Pension + Healthcare + Benefits Package
25 Days Holiday + Stats
Are you ready to join one of the biggest players within the M&E Industry? I’m representing an established M&E Building Services contractor who are looking for an M&E Planner to join their team. You will have previous experience within the M&E Industry. They’re offering to invest in you, provide you with the tools and support that you need to excel within our industry. You will be working on some of the most prestigious projects within the UK worth up to £5M+.
You will be responsible for supporting senior members of the operational team and will be reporting directly back to the Regional Director. You will deliver a professional service of a high standard on some of the most prestigious projects within the UK for the Midlands Region. You will be working along side some of the best within the industry!
Is this you…?
• Organise and planning of projects and tenders taking place or going live
• Experience in producing reports on a weekly/monthly basis in regards to the projects which you will be managing
• Producing detailed programmes for projects and tenders
• Preparing and producing progress reports for the Commercial and Projects team
• Evaluation of time analysis
• You will have excellent knowledge of the M&E Building Services Industry and Buildings
• Familiar with the variety of Contracts utilised within typical Construction projects eg JCT/NEC
• HNC/HND/FdSc or BSc in Building Services Engineering
• Qualifications in Planning/Management & Contract knowledge
• Experience with Asta Power Projects is essential
Is this you? Is this the role that you have been looking for to help further your career… This company offers a stable future to any potential candidate, as well as working in a culture that is positive, supportive and team orientated. Working for this company will offer you the opportunity to further progress and build on your career within our industry.
Are you interested… would you like to know more? Then please do not hesitate in contacting me on (Apply online only)
If you are ready to take the next step to successfully further build on or if you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250 of vouchers