Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£45-50k + car and package
My client are a main contractor with a turnover of £40m and have expertise in Design and Build, Construction, Refurbishment and Fit Out. The projects they manage are in a variety of sectors including education, retail, social housing, industrial, commercial and leisure and contracts vary from £50,000 to £25m. This Midlands based group have an impressive client base with a variety of well-established, respected names to add to their profile. Their excellent relationships that have developed with the company enable them to find there selves with a pipeline of exciting new work for the future.
The successful candidate will be a high energy individual that will provide a consistent and reliable service across the company. They will coordinate and control installation of mechanical and electrical services in projects, some of which may be complex. An ability to advise and inform on any key issues and to provide a specialist input at all stages of the process, from bid stage to completion.
Typical responsibilities include:
* Be actively involved in the tender process by advising the estimating team, evaluating tender returns from subcontractors and reviewing the design information
* Ensure all M&E designs and details are produced and do not exceed the budget
* Attend main design team meetings and comment on any drawings
* Liaise with M&E subcontractors
* Deliver the M&E aspect of the projects
* Attend construction team meetings
If the above role is of interest to yourself, please get in contact using the details provided below.