HYDRAFORCE HYDRAULICS, LTD
Birmingham, West Midlands
HydraForce Hydraulics are recruiting for a Materials Planner who will be responsible for all activities to ensure supply, demand, inventory and capacity plans are optimized and performed. This role will collaborate with multiple departments, while leading projects and meetings to drive plans to maximise OTD goals
Within the Materials Planner job duties, we are looking for professionals who are very competant with ERP systems, possibly worked in a change management culture with new ERP Introductions and also someone who is very skilled with Office / Excel.
Key Responsibilities for Materials Planner
* Manage completeness and accuracy of the detail Item Master to ensure proper scheduling and identification of assigned parts/product groups. Lot sizes, order policy codes, delivery schedules, and MOQs to allow Global Purchasing to negotiate supplier contracts.
* Administer application of system part parameters to facilitate effective scheduling, production, and delivery of requirements to customers.
* Oversee planning of material flow to support the SIOP plan, customer orders, and inventory budget.
* Coordinate departmental activity to ensure alignment and synchronization of operational goals.
* Collaborate with financial departments to ensure item costs are updated and maintained.
* Monitor POs and MOs messages including but not limited to; release, reschedules, cancellations.
* Update promise dates on POs and MOs to drive visibility throughout systems.
* Collaborate with Suppliers through Portal to ensure visibility and priorities.
* Monitor price changes and escalate as required.
* Drive part delivery and coordination to achieve POs on-time and MO releases on-time.
* Includes Secondary POs- will be decreasing as purchase complete grow
* Oversee MRB and RTS processes for assigned parts
* Review plans and future capacity constraints with cell leaders/plant managers
* Initiate resolution of imbalances in capacity through specific, detailed recommendations to:
* Authorise and release work orders for manufacturing in assigned cells
* Collaborate with manufacturing engineers to adjust routings or cell parameters
Skills and Knowledge of Materials Planner
* Ability to present complex ideas, anticipate objections, and influence others to adopt a different view and/or approach
* Proven ability to analyse problems, recommend and implement solutions
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
* Ability to work independently and as a member of wider teams
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Possess a strong sense of urgency
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organisational levels
Interviews available immediately for the most suitable Materials Planner
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.