Working within the supply chain department for a successful engineering company, my client require an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to work in a demanding role that requires strong communication and IT skills. Training can be provided for the right individual for this role. This company pride themselves in developing and offering career progression opportunities.
What you will do:
1. Plan and chase material.
2. Expediting parts from suppliers to ensure that material availability.
3. Schedule Direct Line Feeds and checking supplier schedules prior to issue
4. Generate all schedules following the MRP run
5. Update and issue strategic stock analysis on a weekly basis and strategic stock review on a quarterly basis.
6. Maintaining levels and expediting Consignment stock to control inventory levels within min and max set
7. Stock levels to be maintained in line with functional plan and business metrics
8. Represent Supply Chain Department at daily production meetings.
9. Liaising with Sales and Manufacturing to ensure the customer is maintained in line with functional plan and business objectives
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore at Recruit12
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.