KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor / Trainer (Level 5)
Location: Remote / Online with national travel required when covid restrictions are lifted
Salary: Up to £35,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience) + Benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
* Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
* Must hold own level 5 in Management (CMI or ILM).
* Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management at level 5 (New Standards) – including Functional Skills
* Must hold strong occupational competency of working at management level prior to assessing.
* Must be comfortable with and have experience of Online and group based training delivery.
* Full clean driving licence and own vehicle
* Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership and Management at level 5.
* Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills if required.
* As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions (online) with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
* Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
* Delivering 1-1 and group based training to learners, along with field based assessments (when restrictions allow)
* Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
* Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
* Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
* Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.