Robert Walters Group – Permanent Vacancy – Central Birmingham – Management Accountant – Housing Sector – Up to £38,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis, in the Birmingham area, for one of my key clients within the housing sector, they are offering a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation in a commercial capacity whilst also offering progression to the right individual.
This role would suit a part qualified or finalist candidate looking to make a move into a position offering the opportunity to gain commercial experience early on in a career, with the opportunity to partner multiple stakeholders or any candidate that has worked within a similar capacity/role in another organisation and is looking for flexibility in terms of work from home.
Duties of the Management Accountant:
* Provide a finance business partnering service across a variety of stakeholders
* Production of management accounts, month and year end statistics
* Attend meetings to discuss accounts figures
* Look at cashflow, business planning, variance analysis
* Supporting with budget preparation
* Ad hoc projects to support the finance division
* Assisting with any statutory requirements and liaising with auditors as necessary
* Provide support to the asset management team
* Dealing with financial queries from the wider business
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Birmingham, please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on (url removed)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213421510/Management-Accountant/apply?hlkw=Accounting&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.