Permanent / Full Time
£35k to £40k (Plus Study support where required)
Home working available during restrictions
A new role has been created within this dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing company with multiple revenue streams both at home and abroad. Required is a Management Accountant to start as soon as possible
An ideal position suitable for a candidate who has had to date a broadish exposure to management accounts but is keen to develop their all-round financial skills and understanding within a varied and challenging role. Due the flat structure within this arm of the business, there is limited scope for progression upwards, however plenty of opportunity to gain a more well rounded accounting skillset
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for the individual companies within the group
• Creating and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations to support the monthly management accounts process and ensure the accuracy of monthly accounts.
• Preparation of weekly reporting for a multisite retail operation
• Working with auditors and accountant to complete the year end accounts and tax compliance processes.
• Supporting the Finance Director in reviewing and understanding the financial performance and position of overseas operations
• Supporting the development of and maintaining monthly project expenditure reporting for development projects
• Supporting the Finance Director in monitoring all overheads and looking at ways to drive efficiency.
• Supporting budgeting and forecasting in particular for our product development and licencing of new products
• Support the implementation of an automated invoice processing system and purchase order approvals system
• Recommend improvements to existing processes.
• Supporting ad-hoc finance projects and initiatives in the business, ensuring projects and activities are delivered according to the agreed objectives and timescales
We are seeking interest from applicants who meet the above criteria within their previous and current accounting roles. You might be at a level where you are happy and not seeking to progress or you will be budding future FC or FD. Qualified is preferred however qualified by experience or finalist will also be considered. Additionally, my client is looking for a keen eye for detail, able to highlight areas for process improvement and to challenge the status quo within both the financial and commercial aspects of the business.
Your system skills should be of a high level within Excel(Pivot Tables V-Look Up etc). Sage experience would be beneficial but not essential.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213387666/Management-Accountant/apply?hlkw=Accounting&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.