Walters People have partnered with a leading organisation based in Wednesbury who are looking for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this position would best suit a part qualified accountant who is looking to take a progressive step in their career who is able to build key relationships with senior stakeholders. This is a newly created role due the continued growth of the business.
Key Responsibilities as the Management Accountant:
* Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including all balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, reconciliation of credit card accounts, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
* Assist the Finance Manager with budgets and forecasts
* Assist the Finance Manager with the year-end audit and producing the annual accounts.
* Maintain a month-end control checklist to bring visibility and ownership of the balance sheet
* Working closely with the parent company to support AP, AR and treasury matters.
* Assist the Financial Manager in the identification and implementation of opportunities for continuous development of processes and information to meet changing customer needs
* Assist the Finance Manager with all purchase requisition approvals
* Assist the Finance Manager with ad-hoc projects
About you as the Management Accountant
* Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or actively studying
* Experienced in financial reporting in fast-paced environment
* Committed to continuous improvement and development of skills and knowledge
* Strong accounting knowledge and technical ability
* Energy and enthusiasm, with a desire to get the job done
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel with a keen attention to detail
* Ability to work autonomously but possess strong team skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with good commercial acumen
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Birmingham, please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on (url removed)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213164860/Management-Accountant/apply?hlkw=Accounting&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.