Kapital 7 Recruitment
Lead Enterprise Integration Engineer – Robotics & Automation
Competitive Salary + Fantastic Company Benefits
I am currently looking for a Lead Enterprise Integration Engineer to be fully accountable for the conceptual development and integration of bespoke Industrial enterprise systems, utilising Industrial software applications.
Your responsibilities will include: –
* Integrating and thorough implementation of Industrial IIoT solutions across a range of industries and applications
* Manage integration on industrial automation projects – both hardware and software related – with the focus on MOM, MES, MI, Big Data and user interface dashboards
* Provide a superior service to customers, whilst delivering Industrial IIoT solutions in line with the Company’s philosophy
* Network design and commissioning
* Industrial IT security
* On-site integration management, along with commissioning, of completed projects.
* Provide technical support and training to the Sales Team.
* Manage and control engineering resources to support complex technical bids.
Degree Qualified in a relevant Engineering or Computer Science field, you will have extensive experience in software delivery projects in an industrial environment.
You must also have domain experience working with integration of MIS, MES, MOM, SCADA, MRP/ERP systems, and turnkey solutions or applications.
You must have experience delivering integrated solutions using modern software technologies and techniques to ISA 95 framework, with key experience in interfacing of enterprise systems to the SCADA or Automation layer through Data Historians, OPC servers, or other mechanisms.
You will also have working knowledge of industrial IT networking and cyber security, with low-level automation devices (PLC, Robotics, control systems etc)
This role may involve site work throughout the UK and occasionally overseas. So, you must hold a valid passport and full UK drivers license
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, salary expectations and reference 31489/LEIEIRCKS27
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.