I am currently hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer with a background in the Azure cloud platform This is an inside IR35 opportunity and for a minimum of 6 months. It is a remote based role for a major Banking client of ours based in London.
* Co-ordination of Continuous Build/Integration process across workstreams
* Develop and maintain pipeline of processes across environments
* Management of Azure DevOps team (if needed)
* Interaction with QBE DevOps PoC as an when needed, including assisting / consulting on the development of QBE DevOps capability / processes
* Interaction with QBE Infrastructure team as and when needed
* Ensure continuous release of changes into higher environments as and when needed
* Management of applications while in Development process on a day-to-day basis
* Work with Dev Lead and Azure Architects to review and refine as needed
* Strong technical experience in Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps
* Hands on experience of DevOps tools e.g. GitHub, Terraform
* Ability to script e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Shell, Python
* Extensive experience of Azure DevOps and detailed tooling (Azure boards, Azure pipelines etc.)
* Wider experience with building CICD pipelines in Azure DevOps
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to interact with various stakeholder on a day-to-day basis
Ability to establish DevOps processes for a Data Hub type of implementation
Interested in being considered? Please apply and share with me your latest CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.