Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Role: IT Support Engineer
Salary: up to £28,000
Skills: Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support
An exciting and rapidly growing retail organisation is seeking experienced IT Support Technician to work in their office based in Solihull.
As an IT Support Technician you will provide support and maintenance of all network, telecoms, appliances/ servers and applications including all connected end devices. Ensure prompt fault fix of any communication or accessibility issues. Provide input to future upgrade plans. Support the IT Technical team with and undertake systems maintenance/ upgrade tasks, projects and user/ desktop support.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a 1st, 2nd and 3rd line technical support.
• Experience of fault fix of hardware and software.
• Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting experience of Microsoft Windows workstation operating systems in a local area network.
• Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting experience of a Microsoft server environment.
• Active directory experience including group policy management and creation of user accounts and security groups.
• Experience of troubleshooting network communication errors, server and application faults.
• Knowledge and experience of supporting workstation corporate/bespoke applications including (Exchange, Office Suite, PDF Software, Antivirus etc.)
• Knowledge of network structures, DNS and DHCP.
Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support
For more information and to be considered for the IT Support Technician position, please apply with your CV