Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Applications Engineer who has experience in development of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), eCommerce and Business Intelligence Systems is required to join a leading Product Design and Manufacturing company in Birmingham. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £40,000 with exceptional benefits.
As IT Applications Engineer you will be responsible for;
* To research and develop business systems solutions within the core ERP, eCommerce and Cognos applications.
* To support the IT Manager in the delivery of the IT strategy plan.
* To manage, support and provide end user support for the core ERP, eCommerce and BI applications.
* To carry out development and implementation activities within the scope of any established systems and procedures.
* To support the IT Manager in ensuring that established levels of systems availability and reliability are maintained.
* At all times observe systems security both in terms of hardware and software.
As an Applications Engineer you must hold a Degree or IT Related Qualification as well as Good understanding of ERP, eCommerce and BI systems as well as Microsoft, QAD, Cognos and EDI applications.
To apply for this IT Applications Engineer position, please send your CV to Tobias Cieslik (Automation Recruitment Specialist) or call (Apply online only). ar2015
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency