Birmingham, , United Kingdom
Contract Engineer/Project Manager
My client, an established HVAC company are looking for an experienced HVAC project manager/engineer.
-Manage the installation of HVAC services for various clients throughout the UK and Ireland (North & Eire) working to client deadlines.
-Attend and report on pre-start meetings and subsequent meetings throughout the contract from templates.
-Procure subcontract labour, materials and ancillary items.
-Keep clients and company updated on all matters.
-Create Risk Assessments & Method Statements from templates.
-Create Operation & Maintenance manuals from templates.
-Ensure installations are completed within target dates and budgets.
-Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable and able to work independently as part of a team and liaise effectively at all levels. Relevant air conditioning and ventilation experience essential.
-Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations on and off site.
-Take a proactive role within the family owned company.
-Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
– ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (HVAC) preferred but not essential, dependent upon experience.
– Candidates will have a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
– The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and must be competent with working from AutoCAD drawings.
– Candidates should be self- motivated, personable, confident and possess excellent customer focus.
– A team player is essential.
This is an established family business with a low turnover of staff.
Basic salary circa £33,000 – £45,000 (negotiable dependent upon experience)
Company contributory pension scheme after 12 months service
Private health scheme after 12 months service
20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days
To apply for this position please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion regarding this position please call Lucy at Eden Brown on (Apply online only).
Your expert recruitment consultant is Lucy Bayliss, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy