Al Rayan Bank
HR Ops Manager – Maternity Cover
Location: Currently remote but flexible going forward.
Applications take under 5 mins to complete.
Al Rayan Bank is a growing, ethical and incredibly diverse bank based in new offices in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston, a stone’s throw away from central Birmingham. As part of the Masraf Al Rayan Group which is the 2nd largest bank in Qatar, we’ve got exciting growth plans and aim to deliver a professional, first class service to our customers.
We are on the lookout for an HR Manager ! You’ll be joining a growing, welcoming, friendly and experienced HR Team in a period of positive change for both the HR Team and the Bank. We are in the process of implementing a new HR/Payroll system as well as embarking on a cultural transformation journey so it’s an exciting time to join!
The HR Ops Manager will build and maintain a robust HR service which focuses on the support of business goals and values through the delivery of timely ‘fit for purpose’ operational support. They will provide support and cover for all HR related activity as directed by the Head of HR, including taking full ownership of the payroll and benefits processes and employee relations matters. They will manage and develop the HR Services Team who act as the first point of contact for HR queries for employees and managers.
• Manage payroll and pensions processes and develop reward systems as appropriate.
• Provide high quality professional advice to the business on HR issues, including complex employee relations issues, and provide support where required in relation to other HR activities.
• Manage HR Ops requests and administration, such as reference requests, supporting managers with sickness monitoring etc.
• Manage and support disciplinary and grievance matters ensuring that the Bank remains within legislation and resolve issues in a timely and supportive manner.
• Provide advice and support to line managers and staff on legislative and regulatory directives and ensure a balance between business needs and legal requirements.
• Ensure that HR policies and procedures and applied fairly and consistently by management, providing support and guidance where necessary.
• Support the Performance Development system where appropriate.
• Recommend and take the lead on the development of Policies and Procedures as needed.
• Deliver HR specific workshops as required e.g. recruitment, disciplinary & grievance
• Support the development of new HR systems and processes to drive efficiencies and improve service delivery. Take ownership for the maintenance of the HR database, PeopleHR.
• Work with the HR Business Partner and Head of HR on any people initiatives as requested.Lead, manage, develop and motivate people in line with the Al Rayan Bank Management Charter to ensure they know what is expected of them, maximise their performance and develop their potential.
• Deliver one off activities and projects to the outcomes and standards agreed with line manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing bank where we can offer exceptional opportunities for you to make your mark and progress your career in a diverse, ethical bank that you can actually believe in.
Empowering your career, together we will deliver banking you can believe in.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.