Tina Lacey Recruitment Ltd
£22k- £26k negotiable plus great benefits
Permanent, Monday to Friday
Our client are a growing training provider looking for an experienced HR professional to join their team at this very exciting time;
You will need to :
* Have good knowledge of working in a regulated environment (i.e. Ofsted) with the linked understanding of the implications to our clients business if regulations are not adhered to.
* Have a good understanding of recruitment processes i.e. legislation, and candidate attraction/selection methods, and be able to support in matching us with talent in line with our culture, our contracts, and objectives.
* Assist and contribute to the development of, the embedding of and the protection of, our culture and branding (internal and external)
* Keep yourself and the company up to date with changes to guidance and legislation relative to your post.
We look to the HR Officer as the go-to person for all staff-related issues, and as this is a HR generalist role you can expect to be leading or supporting in all business areas linked to HR. This will include you being involved in activities relating to:
Employee relations, learning and development, organisational design, performance and reward, service delivery and information, employee engagement, resourcing and talent planning, organisational development.
* Employees and Associates to feel they have efficient access to supportive first line advice
* Complex employee relations casework, including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, retirement, redundancies as well as terminations and suspensions of staff are managed efficiently, tactfully and professionally. HR policies and procedures that drive performance, mitigate disputes and manage risk to the business are developed, implemented, and reviewed periodically with the support of our outsourced legal team.
We are looking for you have the ability to Lead and Manage Staff including providing advice and support to senior leaders
* Ability to lead on staffing disputes and other issues such as disciplinary matters
* Abilty to record meetings, write freehand and have demonstrable letter writing, report writing and policy writing and editing skills
* CIPD Level 3 or above and/or other HR related qualifications, Full understanding of Data protection and GDPR
To apply for the role of HR Officer with our growing Training Provider please email your cv to
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.