HYDRAFORCE HYDRAULICS, LTD
Job type: Permanent
Industry: Manufacturing Industry
HydraForce Hydraulics are currently recruiting for a skilled HR Adviser to compliment our HR function at our manufacturing centre in Aston. The successful HR Advisor will have a keen interest in ER and will be solution focussed.
Please note we are looking for candidates that ideally come from a manufactring environment or can demonstrate working in a HR department with the manufacturing industry, we are also looking for an already established HR Adviser and do not currently have the resourse to train up and coming HR professionals.
Duties & responsibilities for HR Adviser
* Provide customer focused and comprehensive HR advice and support to managers and employees in line within organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements
* Support Line Managers with departmental recruitment needs from outset to appointment
* Provide appropriate HR advice on key issues such as Disciplinaries, Grievances and Employee health issues whilst ensuring legislation, policy and best practice are followed
* Support Managers and Team Leaders in Disciplinary, Grievance and Capability matters, including conducting investigations, attending hearings, and taking appropriate notes to achieve the optimum outcome
* Act as the primary contact for the Occupational Health provision to ensure the company meets its health and safety obligations by managing referrals, and liaising with all parties involved to reduce absence.
* Support Managers and Team Leaders with Attendance Management meetings, liaising with the HR Administrator to ensure the process is managed effectively
* Manage and oversee maternity and paternity processes and other family friendly leave requests, and where necessary, providing advice and guidance in line with current legislation and policy.
* Primary responsibility for the processing of the European payroll to agreed deadlines and standards; including working with managed service provider and promptly dealing with any queries which may arise, ensuring resolution of all such queries
* Contributing to the continuous improvement HR processes, keeping them under regular review to ensure they meet changing business needs and become an expert source for HR systems and processes
* Develop and update HR policies and procedures to ensure they remain in line with current legislation
* Produce management information on a weekly/monthly basis to support the business, analyze trends and make recommendations
* Conduct exit interviews ensuring relevant information is communicated and fed back to Managers if appropriate.
* Support Health and Safety initiatives, as required.
Qualifications & experience for HR Adviser
* CIPD Level 5 required
* Proven administrative skills, with a track record of successfully managing a diverse workload
* Used to prioritising own workload and meeting deadlines
Interviews available immediately for the most suitable HR Adviser
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.